I have been evacuated and I am unable to report to work, but my court isn't closed. What should I do?

You should contact your court to report your status. You may be granted annual leave, leave without pay, or use of earned compensatory time. Alternatively, the court has the discretion to grant administrative leave (excused absence); however, there is no entitlement to administrative leave. See Excused Absence questions for additional information.