My child's school has been closed because of the flu pandemic. My child is not sick, but I cannot find a babysitter. What are my leave options?

If you need to be at home because of a school closure, you may request annual leave for the duration of the closure. You may also request to use earned compensatory time or leave-without-pay. However, you may not use sick leave unless your child is sick.