Who should the court contact if an employee has died during a disaster or emergency situation?

The court should advise their local Human Resources representative, and the appropriate team lead on the Staffing Services Branch and Benefits and Retirement Counseling Services Branch in the Office of Human Resources as soon as possible to ensure that any necessary personnel processing, and benefits counseling and claims may be accomplished expeditiously. The Judges Compensation and Retirement Services Office should be contacted in the case of a deceased judge.